“I would never make a spot with a homosexual family. Not out of a lack of respect but because I don’t see it like they do. (My idea of) family is a classic family where the woman has a fundamental role,” said Guido Barilla, president of Barilla Pasta.
Not only does he manage to insult gay families, but he gets a pretty good potshot in there at women too.
“We have a different concept with regard to the gay family. For us, the concept of the sacred family remains a fundamental value of the company”.
Don’t gay people eat pasta?
“That’s fine if they like our pasta and our communication, they can eat them. Otherwise they can eat another pasta. You can’t always please everyone”.
Time to buy a different brand of pasta.
“As a father of multiple children, I believe it’s very hard to raise kids in a same-sex couple”.
I hope they don’t get their family values from dad.
Welp, never buying Barilla again.
Yeah, I don’t need Barilla products in my house.
Dammit, there goes our default brand of noodles. Not giving them another cent of my money.
gosh dang fuck you wow
is this for real?
- call you names
- tell you weird and personal details about myself
- say “I NEED TO PEE” instead of just brb
- type in caps a lot.
If i’m extra comfortable with you I’ll do all that and:
- talk casually about porn and really perverted thoughts
- share funny photos from my tumblr dash
- actually tell you when i’m upset
- try to make conversation with you
- just generally act really silly when I’m in a good mood
- tell you jokes even if they’re bad
How is it possible to miss someone so much and know they don’t think about you at all?